M's Topley Jacket - Black
Coming Soon £320.00
From Patagonia a warm, waterproof yet breathable, urban-friendly jacket insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down. The Topley Jacket is perfect for walking the city in colder months, or out on the trail in less than hospitable conditions.
Insulated for the coldest conditions, this jacket has an urban-friendly design and an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for protection in any weather. Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down reclaimed from duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth. The adjustable and removable hood is insulated for warmth and comes with a laminated visor to protect your face while preserving visibility.
A centre-front zipper features external and interior storm flaps, and the neck is lined with soft microfleece for ultimate comfort. Handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey fabric and two top-entry pockets with flaps, and a chest pocket with a waterproof zipper (and headphone compatibility) make the Topley as practical for everyday use as it is warm to wear.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length with drop-tail hem
- 1,134 g (40 oz)