M's Torrentshell Parka - Black
Coming Soon £110.00
Lightweight and travel-friendly, Patagonia’s Torrentshell provides full storm protection whether you’re making your way through drizzle or caught out in some seriously soaking conditions. With internal and external storm flaps covering the front 2-way zipper, with hidden snap buttons, and an extended, lower hip length that the classic Torrentshell Jacket, this parka offers even more protection from the rain.
It has a supple 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon ripstop shell with a tenacious waterproof/breathable barrier to block drenching rain and vent your internal combustion. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases water- and also abrasion-resistance. The hood features a laminated visor that holds its shape in the wind and 2-way adjustability for a perfect fit. Plenty of pockets keep you organized, including two chest pockets, two lower top-loading front pockets, and two handwarmers lined with fleece for skin comfort. An internal adjustable drawcord keeps out wind and cold air.
- Built with an H2No™ Performance Standard 2.5-layer recycled nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather
- Two-way front zipper features external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure and interior storm flap for added protection
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece for comfort
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Fixed, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor
- Adjustable drawcord at interior waist seals out wind and precipitation
- Lower hip length that the regular Torrentshell Jacket
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Solid fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 436 g (15.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.