M's Torrentshell Pullover - Black
It has a regular fit, packs into a protected, centre-front torso pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop) and the centre-front zip has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps. Elasticised cuffs, microfleece-lined neck, a drawcord hem and an adjustable, roll-down hood (fits snugly over low-profile helmets) with laminated visor round out the features.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-stuff torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.