A lightweight, pullover crew sweatshirt from Patagonia made of a cooling blend of hemp and organic cotton. Goes with anything, anywhere.
Just right for stuffing in a rucksack as an extra layer in the evenings; with a neat crewneck design, raglan sleeves and a ribbed neck, hem and cuffs for a cosy, next-to-skin fit.
- Made of a soft, breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton French terry blend
- Raglan sleeves provide a full and natural range of motion
- Ribbed crewneck, hem and cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
- Materials: 10-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton French terry.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Fair Trade Certified - Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.