M's Tres 3-In-1 Parka - Black
The Tres 3-In-1 Parka from Patagonia; a practical and versatile parka suitable for tonnes of weather conditions! Comes in 2 detachable parts for maximum versatility. The durable 2-layer H2No Performance Standard outer shell is DWR coated; while the internal zip-out jacket is horizontally quilted and insulated with 700-fill power Recycled Down.
The outer layer boasts a breathable but waterproof barrier, giving you mountaineering-standard protection against storms; while its inside wicks moisture to keep you dry. The shell also has an adjustable, detachable hood; a storm flap protected two-way zipper; a microfleece-lined chin guard and a stand up collar for those stiff winter winds. As for pockets, there are two handwarmers, and a chest pocket.
The zip-out jacket securely attaches via the front zipper, and the snapped loops at the cuff and neck. The recycled 700-fill down will keep you toasty, along with its two handwarmer pockets. It also has an internal chest pocket which morphs into a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop- this coat really does have everything!
- Outer layer is a H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-out jacket insulated with Recycled Down (700-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Adjustable, detachable hood on outer layer
- Center-front zipper features storm flap; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-Out Jacket: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- Weight: 1324 g (46.7 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
100% Recycled Down - Recycled Down is a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. It is hypoallergenic and offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down. Patagonia’s use of high-quality Recycled Down has already led to an increase in supply as other apparel companies follow their lead. Recovering some of their down (and associated fabrics) from the trash, they are reducing discards, help expand and add value to the recycling stream and more fully realise their mission to “build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.”