M's Triolet Jacket - Black
Coming Soon £300.00
From Patagonia, the perfect all-rounder-alpine jacket, the Triolet Jacket matches a waterproof/breathable 3 layer GORE-TEX fabric with a host of features to make a versatile, durable performance shell perfect for heavy snow, driving wind and rain.
The 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded between a robust inner lining for comfort and a polyester outer shell for a classic look and durability. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish further fends off any rain or wet weather. With a helmet-compatible, 2 way adjustable hood with a laminated visor to keep you protected without compromising visibility - it also features the same cord locks in the hood as the hem allowing for quick fit adjustments.
Low bulk and watertight, coated zippers in the under arm pit tips allow you to vent heat quickly when active, and elasticated trouser attachment straps at the lower back enable you to eliminate gaps and stop the jacket riding up when you’re on the slope.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist-seal
- Elasticated strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 587 g (1 lb 4.7 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.