M's Venga Rock Pants - Dolomite Blue
Sold Out £80.00
From Patagonia, an organic cotton and polyester blend gives the Venga Rock Pants the perfect balance between casual style and all-day stretch and durability. As suited for casual wear, a day hike or climbing the rocks that inspired these trousers.
Technical patterning includes a crotch gusset, articulated legs, and an innovative and improved OppoSet adjustable closure for an on-the-go, customised fit. Also with belt loops, a separating zip fly, two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability, and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket (featuring a Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables).
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fibre polyester and elastane has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, and lie-flat pockets are comfortable under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Low-profile side pocket on right thigh has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.