Other Colours / Items
M's Venga Rock Pants - Forge Grey
Coming Soon £80.00
Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, Patagonia's casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
The lightweight organic cotton/spandex blend breathes, moves, and stays comfortable with every drop knee and high step, while technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and articulated legs. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly, and the innovative OppoSet™ adjustable closure for an on-the-go customised fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability and a discreet right thigh patch pocket.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customised fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, and lay-flat pockets are comfortable under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- 6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% Polyester/3% elastane plain weave
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Organic Cotton - In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilisers in growing conventional cotton, Patagonia began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of their cotton products. Organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. To ensure they are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, Patagonia require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.