M's Wavefarer Boardshorts 19" - Batik Hex Stripe: Superior Blue
Sold Out £55.00
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer Boardshorts are the foundation of their Boardshorts and surf collection. Made from a quick-drying recycled nylon that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The ultimate go-anywhere, versatile surf trunks.
Featuring a natural fit with a slightly trim silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg, they have a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hips and a forward inseam to help eliminate chafing with extended wear. For optimal comfort while paddling, the flat-lying fly secures with a single rubber button; the top closure has a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. The self-draining hip pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. The shorts also pack down in to the hip pocket meaning you can have these shorts in your pack and ready for when the beach calls.
- Made with durable, quick-drying recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.