M's Wavefarer Cargo Shorts - Stone Blue
Sold Out £55.00
Fast-drying, durable and practical, this cargo-style version of Patagonia's classic Wavefarer Short will keep you cool and dry. Perfect for surf travel in warm-weather, these 100% recycled nylon shorts are coated with DWR finish and SPF 50+ sun protection.
- Made of durable, quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Classic cargo styling with flat-lying rubber button fly and closure; durable, interior bartacked drawstring for increased security; belt loops
- Self-draining mesh side pockets; button-closure side cargo pocket; zippered back security pocket with self-draining mesh pocket bag, noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper and internal key loop
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for the leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 241 g (8.5 oz)
- Regular Fit
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.