M's Windsweep Jacket - Industrial Green
A jacket offering adaptable weather protection for urban and country environments. A very versatile, comfortable and H2No™ Performance Standard rain shell from Patagonia that protects, moves and breathes in all conditions.
Built with a durable polyester 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell to stop rain, wind and snow, keeping you comfortable and calm in the face of contrarian weather. The waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish block water from the outside, and when you’re in motion, allows perspiration to escape to keep you dry and comfortable on the inside.
Lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner moves moisture and glides smoothly for easy layering. A 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection and unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind, features a zipper-garage at the chin for skin comfort along with the soft, smooth microfleece lined collar. One chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight slim zips to reduce bulk; an internal stash pocket secures with a zipper for valuables. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Centre-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.