M's Tenpenny Pants - Alpha Green
Patagonia's new Tenpenny Pants are built from a light, durable and long-lasting 5.5-oz organic cotton/nylon blend, they have a road-ready design that blends comfort and utility. Multifunctional and multiseasonal, they have a relaxed fit for comfort and unconstrained movement. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow for a full range of motion, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps them going strong when the weather turns dicey. With two front handwarmer pockets, a right-front coin pocket, two rear pockets and right-front on-seam utility pocket. The contoured waistband follows the natural shape of your hips. Inseam is 32".
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight but durable organic cotton/nylon blend
- Movement-oriented fit that’s more relaxed for unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, provides a contoured fit and helps keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two front handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; right-front coin pocket; right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon garment-washed plain weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.