NeoAir Xlite Sleeping Pad - Regular - Lemon Curry
The NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. It has a minimal pack size, but maximum performance. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction.
The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round.
Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit. The pump sack is a lo-fi and easy to carry solution for inflating the mattress - attaching by the WingLock Valve, it can be easily filled with air and then compressed to transfer the air to the mattress for easy and quick inflation.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: The intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Included: Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
- Fabric: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Weight: 12oz (0.34 kg)
- Width: 20 in (51 cm)
- Length: 72 in (183 cm)
- Height: 2.5 in (6.4 cm)
- Packed Dimensions: 9 in x 4.1 in (23 cm x 10 cm)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1971, a fortuitous mix of unemployed engineers, a leaky foam gardening pad, and the dream of a better way to sleep under the stars came together to change how we experience the outdoors forever. As climbers, Jim Lea, Neil Anderson and John Burroughs knew firsthand that long days in the hills were only made longer by a horrible night's rest, and a better sleeping pad was key to changing that equation. This blend of science and a desire to make the most of every day outdoors created the world's first self-inflating air mattress, and it continues to be the fuel that drives Therm-a-Rest today.