Other Colours / Items
Nine Trails Pack 36L - Forge Grey
Sold Out £110.00
The Nine Trails 36L Pack from Patagonia; a lightweight, rugged pack is perfect for long days trekking in the mountains. Constructed from tough Cordura fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating. With a handy U-shaped zipper that opens the pack right up, you don't need to unpack everything to quickly access your gear. Sized perfectly for a day out in the mountains, the Nine Trails has a large stretch pocket in the front and quick-stash pockets in the sides for easy access. The lightweight durable Cordura fabric and dual compression straps make for a light, compact load.
The padded shoulder harness, shoulder straps and backplate will ensure you're comfy all day, as well as providing amazing levels of air flow; and also keep the weight centred close to your back.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet durable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Extended U-shaped zipper to main compartment; multiple stash pockets for organizing small items
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,357 g (3 lbs)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.