Original Pile Jacket - Black
Also Available In:
An update of a classic Rab piece, the Original Pile Jacket is designed to provide exceptional levels of warmth for the coldest winter weather. With a fully recycled polyester liner.
Made with Berber pile fabric, which is the heaviest and warmest fleece that Rab offer. A reworked version of their Double Pile Jacket with a fully wind resistant lining. Hem and collar drawcords allow you to block out the elements, along with 2 YKK zipped hand pockets and an inner security pocket.
A regular fit allows the Original Pile Jacket to be worn in extreme cold winter conditions.
- Fabric Inner: Pertex® Recycled Polyester, 72 g/m², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric Outer: Berber Pile, 352 g/m², 78% Polyester, 22% Acrylic
- Weight: 807g/28.5oz
- Fit: Regular
- Double pile collar with shock cord adjustment
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with Matrix™ storm flap and roll-over chinguard
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped handwarmer pockets
- Hem drawcord
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world. Rab Carrington built his company on two things: a deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.