Women's Övik Travel LS Shirt - Sage Green
Cool and lightweight, this hemp and polyester shirt will let you breeze through long walks in warmer climates. The comfort fit of the shirt will lift the fabric away from your skin, allowing air to circulate; with small chest pockets, and a secret zippered side-seam for valuables.
- Cool, easy-care fabric in hemp and recycled polyester.
- The fabric’s uneven structure gives extra air circulation.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- Zippered security pocket in the side seam.
- Sleeve buttons keep rolled up sleeves in place.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden pack frame.
To this day Fjällräven stays true to Åke's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.