Constructed from tough but soft 100% organic cotton canvas, the P-6 Logo Trad Cap features an unstructured 6-panel fit, and a low crown, as well as an adjustable strap at the back to get the perfect fit.
- Crown, bill and back: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
- Unstructured, low-crown, six-panel ball cap
- Organic cotton canvas headband
- Adjustable fabric strap closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original logo art
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Organic Cotton - In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilisers in growing conventional cotton, Patagonia began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of their cotton products. Organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.