The brand-new Pack In Jacket from Patagonia is a no-nonsense insulating mid layer, with warm 100% recycled polyester insulation throughout. Shaped to contour to the body to keep maximum warmth inside, this handy stuffable layer is perfect for trips, hikes and city wear alike.
- H2No shell with breathable and waterproof 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Body: 2.5-layer, 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/ 9% solid spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3 oz 100% recycled polyester solid double knit
- Insulation: 60 g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- 471 g (16.6 oz)
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.