Patch Pocket Tee - Grey
Classic 100% organic cotton pocket tee from Finisterre.
With embroidered “Finisterre Cornwall England” logo patch on the chest pocket. Made from premium 160g/m² midweight cotton jersey, exclusively vernized for a smoother more durable finish. The Patch Pocket T-shirt is made from GOTS accredited 100% organic cotton grown in Europe; spun, knitted and finished in Portugal.
- 100% organic cotton
- Premium quality 160g/m² jersey
- Durable, taped back neck seam
- Fine ribbed crew neck
- Chest pocket with embroidered patch
- GOTS accredited organic cotton
- Factory garment washed to eliminate shrinkage for greater fabric stability
- Made in Portugal
- Classic tee fit
- Product Care: washing at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Line dry only / Reshape whilst damp
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 2002 and based in St Agnes, Cornwall, Finisterre is an outdoor clothing company started by Tom Kay in direct response to the problems he saw in ethics and design of many action sport brands. The initial concept for the company was to create a warm, technical clothing range for surfers to wear before and after surfing - since then they have expanded into a traceable, sustainable and award winning outdoors company.