Planing Divider Pack 30L - Ink Black
Tough, comfortable to carry and the perfect size for daily use, the Planing Divider Pack from Patagonia includes a mesh front panel perfect for storing wet clothes separately from the rest of your gear.
Perfect as a carry-everything backpack for surfers, the main compartment has durable zipper closure, as well as a 15" laptop sleeve, a mesh pocket for your valuables, and seam taping to stop any leakage from wet clothes in the outside pocket. Comfort is king with the hydrophobic shoulder harness and padded back panel that finish off the backpack.
- Tough recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Two-way zipper with rope zipper pulls provides easy access to the main compartment
- Padded interior sleeve holds most 15" laptops
- Interior pocket organizes small essentials
- Padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness
- 598 g (1 lb 5 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.