Planing Duffel Bag 55L - Ink Black
Coming Soon £120.00
A tough duffel for keeping your dry clothes dry and your wet clothes separate- so you don't have to worry about your gear getting soggy! The duffel has a double layer, with a zip-up bottom compartment for your wet stuff. Comes with adjustable grab handles that can also be used as backpack straps.
- Tough recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Large main compartment easily manages gear
- Bottom compartment intended for wet or dirty gear
- Large grab handles adjust for use as a backpack
- 545 g (1 lb 3.22 oz)
- Body: 9-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate.
- Mesh: 6.9-oz 100% nylon
- 545 g (1 lb 3.2 oz)
- 40 x 55 x 52 cm (15.5 x 21.5 x 20.5 in)
- 55L (3356 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.