Planing Roll Top Pack 35L - Ink Black
Tough, comfortable to carry and the perfect size for daily use, the Planing Roll Top Pack from Patagonia includes a mesh front panel perfect for storing wet clothes separately from the rest of your gear.
Similar to its sister, the Planing Divider Pack, this slightly larger rolltop version gives you that little bit of extra space; still perfect as a carry-everything backpack for surfers. The main compartment contains a 15" laptop sleeve, a mesh pocket for your valuables, and seam taping to stop any leakage from wet clothes in the outside pocket. Comfort is king with the hydrophobic shoulder harness and padded back panel that finish off the backpack. The front mesh panel closes with a drawcord to keep your wet gear safe.
- Tough recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Easy-access roll top compresses to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps can fasten down the roll-top opening or secure a board to the outside of the bag
- Front mesh pocket is designed to lay flat when not in use, yet has ample room for all your wet gear
- Interior pocket organizes small essentials
- Padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt (waist belt is removable)
- 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.