Pocket First Aid Kit
From Lifesystems, the Pocket First Aid Kit is the perfect choice for light trekking, weekend rambles and family walks.
With 18 items inside a compact carrying case, it’s equipped to treat most minor injuries. The pocket kit includes a loop on the back of the pack allowing easy attachment to either to a belt or rucksack lash point.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x White Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 1 x Savlon Antiseptic Cream 15g Tube
- 5 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 3 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
Dimensions (packed): 125 x 80 x 45mm
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Uncompromised quality and performance are at the core of every Lifesystems product.
They have been tried and tested in some of the world’s most hostile environments, giving the highest performance, time and time again.