A 20L TÜV GS certified child carrier from Osprey, with an integrated sunshade and raincover - perfect for sharing the adventure together.
With a sunshade, raincover and toy loops you’ll know that your adventurous passenger will be safe and sound in the Poco Carrier. Equipped with the same innovative suspended mesh backsystem as some of their hiking and backpacking packs, you’ll both be comfortable as you head out on the trail.
The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights. Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the TÜV GS safety certification to prove it. A trip with young children usually means carrying more gear and it's important to have essentials like food & water bottles to hand - the Poco backpack solves this with easy-to-access on the go mesh front pocket. The rapid deploy Poco Sun-Shade, with an UPF 50+ rating protects your little cargo from harmful sun rays, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. When the weather takes a turn, deploy the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall. The Poco is also easy to fold away and store for when you've enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Dimensions (CM): 71L / 38W / 45D
- Fabric: 210D Bluesign Nylon Diamond
- Volume: 20L
- Built in Poco sunshade with UPF 50+ rating
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Grab handle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- TÜV GS Certified
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable and Washable Drool Pad
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Osprey started out in California 1974 with a single sewing machine, a head full of ideas, and a vision to design and build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. To this day, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit - being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.