Other Colours / Items
Men's Rainshadow Jacket - Fire
A high-performance 3-layer shell, Patagonia's Rainshadow Jacket features lightweight, versatile and durable H2No Performance Standard protection. Totally waterproof and with stretch for ease of movement when hiking or climbing, the 100% recycled surface fabric - built from sources such as old fishing nets! - provides ample protection against terrible weather.
This new light, packable shell comes with a helmet-compatible hood, a watertight front zip as well as DWR coated pocket zips. Full of handy pockets- including the chest one, which the jacket stuffs down into.
- Light, supple and stretchy 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight centre-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Welted exterior left-chest pocket has a DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper; two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 397 g (14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.