Ranger Backpack - Black
Coming Soon £210.00
The Ranger Backpack is inspired by a vintage forestry pack, this Rugged Twill backpack from Filson is a perfect smaller day pack but with all the rugged durability you’d expect from Filson goods.
Featuring a 6-oz. cotton-lined interior, removable wool zipper pouch and interior divider for organising of stowed gear. A top expansion panel with drawcord closure offers versatility for levels of fullness when packed, while a storm flap with Bridle Leather buckle closures will keep your gear protected from rain and dirt. The padded shoulder straps on the Ranger Backpack have webbing daisy chains, and a padded back offers comfort even when carrying it all day long.
- Materials: 22-oz. Rugged Twill, 10-oz. Antique Tin Cloth, 6-oz. cotton lining
- Cinch-down drawcord top closure with buckle storm flap
- 1 interior stow pocket, 1 interior snap-removable wool zipper pouch
- Padded back for comfort
- Padded shoulder straps with double D-ring adjustment
- Shoulder straps have webbing daisy chain for attaching carabineer clips and accessories
- Interior divider for documents; sized for a laptop or tablet up to 17" wide
- Drawcord top skirt allows pack to be stuffed as needed, for variable levels of fullness
- Interior is lined with cotton for extra protection
- 14" W x 18" H x 6" D
- Product care: Wipe or brush clean
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
"Might as well have the best"
Filson have been devoted to making the finest garments, accessories and luggage in their USA factories since 1897 and are renowned for hardwearing traditional fabrics like Tin Cloth, Mackinaw Wool and Rugged Twill. From their headquarters in Seattle, Washington they stand for the highest quality and durability, offering a lifetime guarantee and faultless aftercare with all their products.