Refugio Pack 28L - Pelican w/Ink Black
A classic design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio, Patagonia’s most popular backpack. With three main pockets: a main compartment that holds much of the load and comes with a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards or keys. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or audio device.
Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a 450-denier 100% recycled polyester base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester.
All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight, body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester, all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Air-Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.