Sharp Edge Jacket - Deep Ink/ Merlin
Coming Soon £250.00
Built for mountain skiing, the Sharp Edge Jacket from Rab gives you ultimate breathability and protection from all weathers. With a removable powder skirt, YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips, and chest pockets big enough to store ski skins, this jacket is perfectly designed for the trip of your dreams.
- Weight: 560g/19.7oz (estimate)
- Pertex Shield AP 3l fabric with stretch
- Ski Mountaineering helmet compatible hood with wired peak, lined collar & roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped bellowed chest pockets, with ventilation, large enough for ski skins and 2 internal mesh bottle pockets
- YKK AquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips
- Removable powder skirt
- Hem drawcord with cord retainer and anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size L): 75.5cm/29.7 inch
Chest - Measure horizontally around the fullest part of the chest
Waist - Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of the waist, your natural waist, at the small of the back or where your body bends if you lean to the side
Arm length - Measure arm length extended from your neck to your wrist fold along the top of the arm
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.