Solar 3 Women's Sleeping Bag - Left Zip - Celestial
A resilient and versatile sleep system from Rab that excels in changeable and unexpected conditions. The Solar 3 Sleeping Bag is perfectly suited to regular camping and backpacking.
Weight: 1260g / 44oz
|Rab’s Sleep Limit: -6C / 21.2F|
As part of Rab’s Solar range, the Solar 3 uses a 20D ripstop polyester outer with a soft polyester lining and Stratus™ synthetic fill. This lightweight and breathable recycled polyester sheet insulation has excellent temperature regulation and quick-drying properties, making it ideal for all-night comfort in damp or unreliable conditions. It also features a differential cut with blanket base and shingled upper construction to optimise thermal efficiency, plus a snug internal draft collar to keep the cold at bay.
With a nominal temperature limit of -5°C and an all-in weight of 1,250g, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag strikes a great balance between size, comfort and multi-application flexibility.
- Weight:1250g / 44oz
- Temperature (Comfort): 0°C (32°F)
- Temperature (Limit): -6°C (21°F)
- Temperature (Extreme): -23°C (-9°F)
- Length (internal): 170 cm
- Shoulder Width: 73 cm
Hip Width: 67 cm
- Foot Width: 50 cm
- Pack Down Size: 37 x 24 cm
- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester outer
- Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.