A tough zip duffel bag from Fjällräven, made from a Heavy Duty, Eco version of their hardwearing, waxed G-1000 fabric. Comes with backpack straps for practicality and ease of carrying.
Includes compartments separated by mesh dividers on the interior, to easily organise and pack gear for short or longer trips. The layout of the bag is perfect for separating dirty laundry or grimy gear on your travels!
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: a recycled polyester, organic cotton mix - 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Volume: 55 litres
- Height: 33 cm
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 33 cm
- Weight: 1300 g
- Innovative zip-up travel duffel with two compartments for good overview and easy organization.
- Two equally sized compartments with zippered mesh dividing covers.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh fabric.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with polyamide lining.
- Padding against the back and at ends gives carrying comfort and makes the pack sturdy.
- Three zippered mesh pockets inside.
- Two zippered outside pockets.
- Robust handles on short ends.
- Can be locked with a padlock (not included).
- Inside in light polyamide.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden frame, this frame became the start of Åke's company, in 1960.