A tough zip duffel bag from Fjällräven, made from a Heavy Duty, Eco version of their hardwearing, waxed G-1000 fabric. Comes with backpack straps for practicality and ease of carrying.
The Splitpack features a unique clam shell construction, with two compartments separated by mesh dividers on the interior, to easily organise and pack gear for short or longer trips. The layout of the bag is perfect for separating dirty laundry or grimy gear on your travels! MAde from hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco and with a robust zipper that completely opens up the bag down the middle, making all your stuff easy to find and organise.
G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco can be waxed using Fjällräven’s Greenland Wax system to ensure water protection for years of use.
- Volume: 35 litres.
- Two equally sized compartments with mesh dividers.
- Padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh.
- Padded back panel that stops contents pressing against back.
- Three zippered mesh pockets inside.
- Two zippered outside pockets.
- Robust handles on short ends.
- Can be locked with a padlock (not included).
- Inside in light polyamide.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden frame, this frame became the start of Åke's company, in 1960.