Stormfront Roll Top Pack 45L - Drifter Grey
Coming Soon £130.00
Patagonia's classic roll-top dry bag is spacious enough to fit in all your gear, and rugged enough to survive any environment.
The Stormfront Roll Top Pack is a 100% waterproof, non-submersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness which is super comfortable no matter what you've packed inside.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum 3 rolls for waterproof, nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1,170 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.