Classic, cool-weather gloves from Patagonia. Constructed from midweight Synchilla® fleece that wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep your hands warm in chilly conditions.
Elastic wrists seal out the cold and abrasion-resistant overlay panels reinforce the thumb, fingertips and palms.
- Solid and heather midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.