Synchilla Scarf - Nickel w/Navy Blue
Coming Soon £40.00
This soft and cozy scarf from Patagonia is made of their trademark Synchilla polyester fleece. It wicks moisture, dries quickly and insulates well to keep you warm in cold, wet or windy weather.
Made of Synchilla fleece, The Synchilla Scarf is an easy-to-wear neck-warmer dries quickly, wicks moisture and keeps in warmth when worn over a shirt or sweater or under a casual or technical jacket. Skin-friendly edge binding adds an extra touch of softness.
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece.
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Solid and heather fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Length: 173 cm (68 in); width: 23 cm (9 in)
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.