The T3 Wanderer is the perfect choice for the well-seasoned traveller. Taking Tilley's flat brim, circular crown, snap-up style then enzyme washing to produce a well-loved, well-travelled look. Still handmade from a durable, naturally breathable cotton duck fabric offering the highest sun protection rating - it makes the ideal hat to protect you on all the adventures you have planned for it.
The T3 Wanderer features a tuckaway Wind Cord for keeping the hat in place even on the windiest days and protecting you from rain with its DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. A hidden pocket allows for emergency stashing of small essentials.
- Rated UPF 50+
- Guaranteed for life
- Fabric: 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash
- Weight: 153 g / 5.4 oz
- Brim Front & Back: 2 3/4"
- Brim Sides: 2 3/8"
- Crown Height: 3 3/4"
- Manufacturing: Made in Canada
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
|Size||Hat Size||Head Circumference|
|7 1/4||Medium||57 - 58 cm|
|7 1/2||Large||59 - 60 cm|
|7 3/4||X-Large||61 - 61.5 cm|
- For Comfort: measure the circumference of your head just above your eyebrows, not too tightly and add 1-2 cm to the measurement before comparing to the chart above
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Tilley's hats and apparel celebrate the natural elements, drawing inspiration from the landscape and tap into a beloved Canadian spirit that finds joy in life outdoors all year round.
Forty years ago, whilst on his boat the Karmananda, a clever thought popped into Alex Tilley’s head. A thought that had everything to do with what was on his head: a sailing hat that was just not cutting it. Back on land, Alex got to work creating a hat that complemented the Canadian outdoors: ready for any weather and adventure, durable, and brimming with easy style. Alex emerged with what would become the iconic Tilley – the hat that started it all. Today, they continue to honour the tried and true heritage of Alex's idea. It takes 23 pairs of hands to make a Tilley hat, a precise and practiced process that they're proud to uphold.