Tempest 9 - Stealth Black
The perfect companion for an active day. From a mountain bike ride, day hike, summit scramble or light commute - the Tempest 9 is constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
Featuring a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Ready for any adventure with ice axe, trekking pole, bike helmet and blinky light mounting options.
- Zippered panel access
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Front bungee compression system
- Zip pocket in top lid
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Single ice axe loop
- Side compression straps
- Zippered top access
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Internal key attachment clip
- Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Dimensions (CM): 51L / 26W / 19D
- Volume: XS/S: 7L M/L: 9L
- Weight: 0.9 kg
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Osprey started out in California 1974 with a single sewing machine, a head full of ideas, and a vision to design and build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. To this day, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit - being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.