Tenacious Reflective Tape - 50 x 7.6 cm
Tenacious Reflective Tape features a glass bead reflective technology to reflect light better and more consistently than any other coloured or fluorescent tape. Apply it to clothing, backpacks, footwear, bikes, accessories to give them a new lease of life as night safe wear.
The ultra-aggressive adhesive sticks to almost any surface without peeling and the durable, waterproof fabric performs in both wet and dry conditions. This is also Tenacious Tape, so can be used to repair and cover holes or tears in material.
Offering enhanced visibility and safety at night or in low-light conditions, whether on the hills or on the road. Tenacious Reflective Fabric Tape meets the American ANSI/ISEA 107 standard for high-visibility safety apparel, as required by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
- Enhances visibility and safety
- Easy to apply (peel and stick)
- Aggressive adhesive sticks to almost anything
- Clean adhesive technology won’t leave a sticky residue if removed
- Includes 50 cm x 7,5 cm strip
- Grid backing allows for easy alignment and straight lines
- Performs well in both wet and dry conditions
- Machine washable
- Waterproof, weatherproof and durable
- Flexible tape conforms to shapes and corners without peeling or lifting
- Smooth and lightweight fabric
- Works best applied to: Nylon, Polyester, Vinyl, Canvas, Rubber, Bicast Leather (PU Leather), Non-Oiled Leather, Neoprene, Vinyl Plastic (PVC), TPU, EVA Plastic, PET Plastic, OPP Plastic, CORDURA®, Sunbrella®, WINDSTOPPER®, Metal, Steel, Tin, Aluminum
Clean and dry area to be applied. Cut tape to appropriate size. Remove paper backing and apply tape. After applying, rub tape with pressure using circular motion from centre out. Item may be used immediately. Adhesive reaches full strength in 24 hours.
Storage and Care
Store in plastic bag. Tape is washable. Do not dry clean.
Provenance & Ethics
McNett are the European arm of American brand GEAR AID. They started fixing gear in 1981 when SCUBA divers realised that Aquaseal was stronger than the material of their wetsuits. They now produce an extensive line of sealants, repair tapes, water repellents and cleaners all designed to get more people outdoors, using their hands and able to repair and fix gear when necessary. They aim to teach people how to keep their well loved and expensive gear in like new condition, increasing its performance, saving money, and consuming less resources in the process - helping you maximise the use of every piece of gear you own.