Tenacious Tape Tattoo's - Camper
Fabric patches for quick and easy repairs and customisation of your outdoor gear. Tenacious Tape Tattoos are customised patches that will cover a hole or tear, and add some character to your gear at the same time.
Not just stickers, Tenacious Tape Tattoos utilise an ultra-aggressive adhesive that won’t peel or lift. Rain, snow or shine, these custom patches not only fix rips, tears or holes, but they also allow you to personalise your clothing and gear with fun shapes and designs.
- Tenacious Tape™ Tattoos provide fast repairs to rips, tears or holes in clothing and outdoor equipment etc.
- Bonds to almost any surface.
- Long-lasting, machine washable, removable and residue free.
- Suitable for use on most fabrics
- Use on: Nylon, Polyester, Vinyl, Canvas, Rubber, Bicast Leather (PU Leather), Non-Oiled Leather, Neoprene, Vinyl Plastic (PVC), TPU, EVA Plastic, PET Plastic, OPP Plastic, CORDURA®, Sunbrella® – WINDSTOPPER® Jackets, Rucksacks, Rainwear, Helmets, Tents & Tarps, Inflatables Fishing Waders, Gaiters, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Pads, Seat Cushions Coolers, Water Bottles, PFDs, Luggage, Rubber Boots, Wallets Notebooks, Mobile Phones, Kids Equipment, Windows
Clean and dry surfaces. Trim loose threads. Join torn edges. Apply patch, overlapping repair at least 25 mm. May be applied to both sides of repair if desired. After applying, rub patch with pressure using circular motion from centre out. Item may be used immediately. Adhesive reaches full strength in 24 hours. Once adhesive is fully cured, patch may be removed if desired.
To more easily peel the Tattoo remove the negative space. Just peel the corner and slowly remove it from the backing while pressing down on any Tattoo that gets lifted up in the process.
Storage and Care
Store unused patches in sealed plastic bag. Tenacious patches are washable. Do not dry clean.
Provenance & Ethics
McNett are the European arm of American brand GEAR AID. They started fixing gear in 1981 when SCUBA divers realised that Aquaseal was stronger than the material of their wetsuits. They now produce an extensive line of sealants, repair tapes, water repellents and cleaners all designed to get more people outdoors, using their hands and able to repair and fix gear when necessary. They aim to teach people how to keep their well loved and expensive gear in like new condition, increasing its performance, saving money, and consuming less resources in the process - helping you maximise the use of every piece of gear you own.