The Konsburgh Snow Socks - Grey
For the perfect blend of comfort and style, Stance's range of snow socks are designed to give maximum performance without compromising on looks. These specialised snow socks come up to just below the knee for maximum comfort and warmth.
- Material: 48% Nylon, 27% Polyester, 23% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
- Channeled Air Cushioning: Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channeled Air Cushioning
- Engineered Ankle Protection: Saves your feet from annoying shoe rub
- Boot Protection: Complements your climb with strategically-placed cushioning
- Performance Cushioning: Combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing
|UK (Mens)||UK (Womens)||US (Mens)||US (Womens)||EU|
|Small||1.5 - 4.5||3 - 5.5||3 - 5.5||5 - 7.5||35 - 37|
|Medium||5.5 - 7.5||6 - 8.5||6 - 8.5||8 - 10.5||38 - 42|
|Large||8.5 - 12.5||-||9 - 13||-||43 - 47|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 2010, Stance is dedicated to the spirit of individuality with a design philosophy that believes in expression and function that provides comfort and performance. Building outstanding socks with the best fit and performance characteristics from the highest quality materials is their priority. Designed in San Clemente, worn everywhere.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.