The Reversible Napsack - Waldo Lake / Shallows
The Reversible Napsack is the corner stone of Poler's reimagined take on camping and outdoor life. With zippers at the shoulders and a cinch at the bottom, you can open it up for full, jacket-like mobility, or close it up for sleeping bag cosiness.
Perfect for summer adventures, couch surfing, music festivals, after swim warm ups or for lazy evenings at home - its not too hot for inside and is awesome for wearing around the house in the winter.
- Fully Reversible for different looks
- Soft Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Thermastuff synthetic insulation
- Handwarmer pockets and 4"x 5" accessory pockets on each side
- 18" x 8" stuffsack included
- Weight: 2-2.5 lbs (depending on size)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Since 2010, Poler has bridged the gap between action sports and traditional outdoor activities, making fun and practical outdoor gear and apparel for everyday adventures and everyone. Based in Portland, Oregon, Poler has transmitted their trademark Camp Vibes across the world.