Tikkid Headlamp - Blue
A compact headlamp from Petzl designed specifically for children of 3 years and older.
Easy to operate and compact in size, the TIKKID is the first Petzl headlamp designed specifically for children. It has a flood beam that offers comfortable vision for reading or playing, whether inside the house, tent or outside. The headband, releasable under tension, and the protected battery pack make it especially suitable for young children. It’s highest light mode is limited to 20 lumens to protect sensitive young eyes and limit photo-biological risk.
Features three lighting modes:
- 20 lumens of power in high mode to limit photo-biological risk and protect sensitive young eyes
- Easy to use, with a single button
- Headband is adjustable and releasable under tension
- Access to battery pack is protected by a flat-head screw
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Automatic shut-off after one hour
- Comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 20 lumens
- Weight: 80 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium
- Certification(s): CE, CPSIA
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The Petzl adventure began with Fernand Petzl's passion for caving, a passion to which he dedicated his talents as a craftsman. Petzl expertise began to grow with the design and crafting of solutions for ascending, descending, belaying and moving about in the dark. In 1970, the first "Fernand Petzl" brand products were produced in a workshop in Saint-Nazaire-Les-Eymes, Isère, France. Since then, the Petzl company, established in 1975, has grown into an international enterprise, all the while preserving its personal feel and the passion that drove Fernand Petzl.