Other Colours / Items
Tikkina Headlamp - White
A simple, compact headlamp from Petzl, for proximity lighting at 250 lumens
The TIKKINA headlamp offers 250-lumen brightness and a wide beam for proximity lighting. Simple, compact and with a long burn time, it is practical for general outdoor activities like camping or trekking. It’s compact size also makes it perfect for daily activities and projects around the house. Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) and also compatible with the Petzl CORE rechargeable battery.
Backed by Petzl's 5 year guarantee against any defects in materials or manufacture.
- Compact and lightweight: only 81 g
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- Light output: 150 lumens
- Beam pattern: Flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: Alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The Petzl adventure began with Fernand Petzl's passion for caving, a passion to which he dedicated his talents as a craftsman. Petzl expertise began to grow with the design and crafting of solutions for ascending, descending, belaying and moving about in the dark. In 1970, the first "Fernand Petzl" brand products were produced in a workshop in Saint-Nazaire-Les-Eymes, Isère, France. Since then, the Petzl company, established in 1975, has grown into an international enterprise, all the while preserving its personal feel and the passion that drove Fernand Petzl.