Other Colours / Items
Tin Shed Mesh Cap - P-6 Logo: Fatigue Green
Coming Soon £40.00
A classic six-panel trucker cap with a twist. The Tin Shed Mesh Cap from Patagonia is made from a hardy blend of hemp / organic cotton / recycled polyester. Tough but lightweight with optimal airflow, expect to keep it on all summer.
The six-panel, mid-crown design provides full coverage while keeping a low profile on your head. The adjustable snap closure means it'll fit most head sizes.
- Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton
- Back crown: 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Made in China
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Polyester - In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles making them the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Using recycled polyester lessens dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.