Tin Cruiser - Tan
A Filson classic, the Tin Cloth Cruiser is made of abrasion-resistant, rain-repellent 15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth.
With reinforcement on the yoke and arms, snap-adjustable cuffs and a snap-front closure that's easy to operate while wearing gloves this super durable jacket is designed to fit comfortably. When new the Tin Cloth starts as a very stiff material that will soften beautifully with wear and take on an individual character with use. Designed and built to last.
- Filson Branded snap closure
- 4 utility pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 1 patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, dual-access rear map pocket, 1 interior utility pocket
- Adjustable snap-closure cuffs
- Reinforced arms and yoke for added protection
- Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design, with full-width rear map pocket
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Durable snap-front closure easy to operate while wearing gloves
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
"Might as well have the best"
Filson have been devoted to making the finest garments, accessories and luggage in their USA factories since 1897 and are renowned for hardwearing traditional fabrics like Tin Cloth, Mackinaw Wool and Rugged Twill. From their headquarters in Seattle, Washington they stand for the highest quality and durability, offering a lifetime guarantee and faultless aftercare with all their products.