Toromiro Pack 22L - Reef Waves: Big Sur Blue
Coming Soon £55.00
Patagonia Toromiro Pack 22L in Big Sur Blue with the Reef Waves design. Minimal top loader with padded laptop sleeve and two zippered exterior pockets.
For lightning fast access, the Toromiro Pack has a zipped, top loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. The main compartment is well sized for single day outings and has a padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15” or smaller computer. Two zipped external pockets, one on the lid and a second on the front, keep small items close to hand, like phone, keys, and wallet. Padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country.
Finishes include a top-mounted, reinforced handle, ice axe loop, and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or a skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recycled polyester with perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use.
- Recycled polyester, the perfect balance of weight and durability for daily abuse
- Generous main compartment; zipped external pockets on lid and front panel; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top mounted reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (1 lb .5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.