Toromiro Pack 22L - Rugby Yellow
From Patagonia, the Toromiro Pack 22L is a minimal top loader with padded laptop sleeve and two zippered exterior pockets.
For lightning fast access, the Toromiro Pack has a zipped, top loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. The main compartment is well sized for single day outings and has a padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15” or smaller computer. Two zipped external pockets, one on the lid and a second on the front, keep small items close to hand, like phone, keys, and wallet. Padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country.
Finishes include a top-mounted, reinforced handle, ice axe loop, and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or a skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recycled polyester with perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use.
- Recycled polyester, the perfect balance of weight and durability for daily abuse
- Generous main compartment; zipped external pockets on lid and front panel; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top mounted reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (1 lb .5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.