Trail Lite Pot - 1.3L
Light and strong thanks to its quality hard-anodized aluminium construction, the Trail Lite Pot 1.3L is a solid foundation to the cook kits of solo travellers. Offering the heat distribution of aluminium, and scratch-resistant durability, this pot is great for water-boiling and one-pot meals. Its compact shape and folding/locking handle help the pot fit easily in smaller packs, so you can move quickly to cover the miles.
- Lasting: Quality hard-anodized aluminium construction delivers scratch-resistant durability you can trust
- Efficient: Optimal thickness delivers light weight and disperses heat more evenly
- Compact: Offers capacity for 1-2 backpackers in a space-saving design that slips easily into smaller packs
- Packable: Room to nest mugs and utensils, or a small stove; folding/locking pot handle
- Size: 1.3L
- Weight: 7.1 oz (0.20 kg)
- Packed Size: 5.7 x 6.0 x 4.0 in
- Materials: Hard Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel, EPDM, Nylon, Copolyester
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.