Trail Lite Pot - 1.3L
Light and strong thanks to its quality hard-anodized aluminium construction, the Trail Lite Pot 1.3L is a solid foundation to the cook kits of solo travellers. Offering the heat distribution of aluminium, and scratch-resistant durability, this pot is great for water-boiling and one-pot meals. Its compact shape and folding/locking handle help the pot fit easily in smaller packs, so you can move quickly to cover the miles.
- Lasting: Quality hard-anodized aluminium construction delivers scratch-resistant durability you can trust
- Efficient: Optimal thickness delivers light weight and disperses heat more evenly
- Compact: Offers capacity for 1-2 backpackers in a space-saving design that slips easily into smaller packs
- Packable: Room to nest mugs and utensils, or a small stove; folding/locking pot handle
- Size: 1.3L
- Weight: 7.1 oz (0.20 kg)
- Packed Size: 5.7 x 6.0 x 4.0 in
- Materials: Hard Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel, EPDM, Nylon, Copolyester
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.