Trail Lite Pot - 2L
The Trail Lite Pot 2L delivers the lightweight performance of aluminium with the strength of a hard-anodized finish, making it the foundation of a cook kit thats packable and will last. With capacity for 2 backpackers, the taller design helps save space in smaller packs. An excellent water-boiler for simple backcountry meals, this pot features room for mugs and utensils or a small MSR stove, and a folding/locking handle to keep it all in place.
- Lasting: Quality hard-anodized aluminium construction delivers scratch-resistant durability you can trust
- Efficient: Optimal thickness delivers light weight and disperses heat more evenly
- Compact: Offers capacity for two in a space-saving design that slips easily into smaller packs
- Packable: Room to nest mugs and utensils, or a small stove; folding/locking pot handle
- Size: 2.0L
- Weight: 8.8 oz (0.25 kg)
- Packed Size: 5.7 x 6.0 x 6.1 in
- Materials: Hard Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel, EPDM, Nylon, Copolyester
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1969, Seattle engineer and lifelong mountaineer Larry Penberthy formed Mountain Safety Research as a one-man crusade dedicated to improving the safety of climbing equipment. The fuel behind Larry's passionate fire was a simple belief that still drives their team today: The idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures.