Original Briefcase - Tan
Filson’s legendary Original Briefcase built from their signature Rugged Twill, an extremely durable and water-repellent fabric that maintains its integrity even after heavy use in punishing conditions.
This bag has a large interior compartment with dividers to fit a laptop, books and day to day necessities, plus slotted pockets for keeping items organised. The bridle leather shoulder strap is adjustable and removable, and features a leather par and brass snaps to provide comfortable carrying options.
- Zipper and storm flap closure
- 4 stow pockets, 2 interior dividers, 1 interior slotted pocket, 2 interior utility pockets, 1 interior patch pocket
- Abrasion and water-resistant fabric
- Removable, adjustable 46" long Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
- Large inner compartment with dividers
- Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements
- Heavy-duty brass zipper adds durability
- Made with saddle-grade Bridle Leather sourced from North America and tanned in the USA
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
"Might as well have the best"
Filson have been devoted to making the finest garments, accessories and luggage in their USA factories since 1897 and are renowned for hardwearing traditional fabrics like Tin Cloth, Mackinaw Wool and Rugged Twill. From their headquarters in Seattle, Washington they stand for the highest quality and durability, offering a lifetime guarantee and faultless aftercare with all their products.