A perfectly lightweight and convenient duffel from Patagonia, perfect for a quick trip or when you need extra carrying space. Made with a light yet super tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Body Material: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 10" x 18" x 10"
- Capcity: 30L (1,831 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.